1. Which of the following describes the tone of the first chapter of this novel?
2. How long have Colin and Mary been together?
3. Which of the following describes Mary and Colin's relationship at the opening of the novel?
Committed, but uneventful
4. What event becomes a part of each of Mary and Colin's days while on vacation?
A late afternoon nap
5. What do Mary and Colin discover after they make love one evening?
All of the restaurants in the area are closed.
6. Why do Mary and Colin leave their hotel room after making love?
They are convinced they can find an open restaurant for dinner.
This section contains 6,047 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)