|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information about Robert does Caroline share with Mary that surprises her?
(a) Robert and Caroline are not married.
(b) Robert rarely invites guests to his home.
(c) Robert was adopted.
(d) Robert owns the bar he took Mary and Colin to.
2. Where do Mary and Colin spend the night in this chapter?
(a) On the street
(b) In their hotel room
(c) On the train
(d) At Robert's apartment
3. What does Colin notice has changed in Robert's bar since his earlier visit?
(a) There is different music playing on the jukebox.
(b) The jukebox is no longer there.
(c) Very little has changed.
(d) The atmosphere is less smoky.
4. What often happens to Mary and Colin when they are sightseeing or shopping?
(a) They quarrel.
(b) They become lost.
(c) They spend too much money.
(d) They decide to go in separate directions.
5. What does Colin describe Caroline as?
(a) A lucky woman
(b) A martyr
(c) A goddess
(d) A prisoner
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the ritual Mary and Colin both go through each evening before leaving for dinner?
2. What does Caroline find unusual about Mary's place of employment?
3. Where are Mary and Colin vacationing?
4. What information causes the Italian police to become less sympathetic towards Mary?
5. How does Robert characterize his relationship with Colin to the men they encounter?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)