|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Caroline have difficulty moving around the house?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She is in a wheelchair.
(d) She has a back injury.
2. Where do Mary and Colin spend the night in this chapter?
(a) On the street
(b) In their hotel room
(c) At Robert's apartment
(d) On the train
3. How do Mary and Colin act towards one another as they approach their destination?
(a) They do not look at one another.
(b) They speak softly to each other.
(c) They begin kissing.
(d) They hold hands.
4. What does Caroline find "sweet" about Colin?
(a) His modesty
(b) His appearance
(c) His friendliness
(d) His interactions with Mary
5. Where does Caroline say that Mary and Colin's clothes are?
(a) They are in the washing machine.
(b) She has discarded them.
(c) They have been sent out to a laundry service.
(d) She has put them in a locked cabinet in the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Caroline require Mary and Colin to meet in order to get their clothes back?
2. Where does Robert sleep when his father is away?
3. What information causes the Italian police to become less sympathetic towards Mary?
4. How does Colin initially react when Caroline and Robert begin making sexual advances towards him?
5. What topic most often consumes Mary's dreams while on vacation?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)