|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Robert, which of the following is NOT a reason for society's problems?
(a) Men doubt themselves.
(b) Women love peaceful, gentle men.
(c) There are no clearly defined roles for men and women.
(d) Women treat men like children.
2. Which of the following describes the tone of the first chapter of this novel?
3. How does Robert first meet Caroline?
(a) Robert's family visits a fellow diplomat in Canada.
(b) She is a friend of his sisters' and she comes to the house to play.
(c) She comes to Robert's home with her parents who are Canadian diplomats.
(d) They meet at school.
4. What comfort does Robert offer Mary and Colin at the end of the chapter?
(a) Water and coffee
(b) A clean set of clothes
(c) The use of his home
5. How does Mary initially react to Robert?
(b) With relief
(d) With hostility
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Robert's sisters tell him he must have before eating sweets?
2. How long have Colin and Mary been together?
3. Where are Mary and Colin vacationing?
4. Where do Mary and Colin meet Robert?
5. What do Mary and Colin both notice in a store window?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)