|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mary and Colin go after leaving the boat?
(a) To Robert and Caroline's apartment
(b) To a restaurant
(c) To the beach
(d) To their hotel room
2. Who owned Robert's home before he and his wife moved there?
(a) The Italian prime minister
(b) His father
(c) His grandfather
(d) An Englishman
3. Why does Mary believe that the feminist posters suggest rapists should be castrated?
(a) To discourage crime
(b) To make people see rape as a serious crime
(c) To prevent rapists from becoming repeat offenders
(d) To make the public take feminists less seriously
4. Which of the following does NOT characterize Mary and Colin's relationship?
5. What does Colin say must happen before he and Mary decide if they will stay at Caroline and Robert's home for dinner?
(a) He must make a phone call to London.
(b) He and Mary must get their clothes back.
(c) He must take a shower.
(d) He and Mary must return to their hotel room to freshen up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary notice is different about Robert from the night before?
2. What does Robert tell Colin he looks like when he enters the room after showering and dressing?
3. What does Colin notice has changed in Robert's bar since his earlier visit?
4. What Italian custom does Robert engage in while walking through the street with Colin?
5. What ritual did Robert's family perform each evening when he was growing up?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)