|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mary and Colin awaken at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) In the hospital
(b) On the streets of Venice
(c) In a bedroom at Robert's home
(d) In their hotel room
2. What does Mary realize she has forgotten to do for her children?
(a) Buy them presents
(b) Call them
(c) Send them postcards
(d) Give them money
3. Which of the following best describes Caroline as she is presented in this chapter?
(a) Friendly, but quiet
(b) Kind and generous
(c) Aggressive and secretive
(d) Polite, but elusive
4. Why does Mary believe that the feminist posters suggest rapists should be castrated?
(a) To discourage crime
(b) To make the public take feminists less seriously
(c) To make people see rape as a serious crime
(d) To prevent rapists from becoming repeat offenders
5. What information about Robert does Caroline share with Mary that surprises her?
(a) Robert owns the bar he took Mary and Colin to.
(b) Robert was adopted.
(c) Robert and Caroline are not married.
(d) Robert rarely invites guests to his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert do that made his sisters hate him?
2. What does Mary liken the cafe to?
3. Why does Caroline have difficulty moving around the house?
4. What do Mary and Colin forget to take with them when they leave the hotel?
5. What does Mary spend time doing when she awakens?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)