|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must all visitors to the hospital have to gain entry?
(a) A yellow card
(b) Picture identification
(c) Italian citizenship
(d) The name of the patient they are visiting
2. Why is Robert surprised when his father calls him and his sisters into his study one night?
(a) He believes his sisters should be punished, but he should not.
(b) They thought they had evaded punishment.
(c) They are never allowed in there.
(d) They are only allowed to visit the study in the mornings.
3. What is Robert's opinion of Italian feminists?
(a) They are more sympathetic than English feminists.
(b) They are too radical.
(c) They are too beautiful to love.
(d) They want to destroy relationships between men and women.
4. What does Caroline find unusual about Mary's place of employment?
(a) There are only women working there.
(b) Mary makes more money than Colin.
(c) There are few men working there.
(d) It no longer exists.
5. Where does Caroline spend most of her time when in the house?
(a) In the kitchen
(b) In the courtyard
(c) In bed
(d) In the gallery
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caroline characterize Mary and Colin as a couple?
2. How quickly do Robert, Mary and Colin drink their first bottle of wine?
3. Why do Mary and Colin not leave the cafe after the waiter shakes his head at their order?
4. Which of Caroline's character traits makes Robert fall in love with her?
5. Which of the following is NOT a location that Mary and Colin visit during this chapter?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)