|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, how did Brown feed himself?
(a) By copying famous painters and selling the pieces at high prices.
(b) By working in the Political Intelligence Department.
(c) By taking a job he is not proud of and does not describe.
(d) By buying a hotel and becoming a businessman.
2. How does Jones feel about his jail cell?
(a) It is horrifying.
(b) It is merely the next step in his journey.
(c) He barely notices it.
(d) It is unremarkable.
3. In Mr. Smith's typed report for the people of Wisconsin, what is his tone?
4. Whom is Brown visiting the military base near Santo Domingo?
(a) Mr. Athencourt.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Peterson.
(d) Mr. Wilson.
5. How does Brown perceive his relationship to Martha, primarily?
(a) As co-conspirators rather than lovers.
(b) As mere amusement in his boring life.
(c) As the most important part of his life.
(d) As star-crossed lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After many years of silence, Brown received a message from his mother. What did the message say?
2. What is Brown's idea to help Jones escape?
3. At the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 5, what distractions does Brown experience?
4. Rather than participating in the night of entertainment, what does Mr. Fernandez do?
5. When Brown walks up the stairs to say hello to Angel, what does the boy show him?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)