Part 1 Chapter 1
1. As far as Brown knows, where is Jones's home?
2. How does Brown think of Mr. Smith even before he knows his name?
(a) As the Presidential Candidate.
(b) As the Wisconsin Smith.
(c) As the Presidential Hopeful.
(d) As The Realist.
3. Why do Brown and Jones meet under embarrassing circumstances?
(a) Jones has taken some letter-writing paper without asking.
(b) Jones is bribing the steward to switch their cabins.
(c) They are wearing the same shirt.
(d) The steward has given them the wrong cabins.
4. What does Mr. Smith carry around for his wife?
(a) A pillow.
(b) Her medicine.
(c) Her spectacles.
(d) A traveling rug.
5. What is the name of the ship on which Brown, Jones, and the Smiths are traveling?
(a) Royal Steamer.
(b) The Medea.
(c) The Victoria.
(d) Lady Independence.
6. What beverage do the Smiths drink most often while onboard the ship?
(b) Orange juice.
This section contains 6,642 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)