1. Who is Celie writing to in the novel?
2. How old is Celie the first time her father sexually assaults her?
3. How does Celie’s mother die?
She dies due to childbirth complications.
4. Who is the father’s of Celie’s baby?
5. What is the name of Celie’s sister?
6. What does Celie call her father?
7. What bothers Celie about her father’s new wife?
She is physically affectionate.
8. What does Celie’s father think she did church, leading to a terrible beating?
Wink at a boy.
This section contains 4,602 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)