|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 73-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mr. leave Celie alone when Shug comes to town?
(a) One day.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two days.
2. How does Mr.’s father feel about Shug living in the house?
(a) He doesn't know about it.
(b) He is excited by it.
(c) He is outraged by it.
(d) He is apathetic to it.
3. Where did Harpo meet the girl that he claims to have fallen in love with?
(a) At the library.
(b) At church.
(c) At school.
(d) At a block party.
4. Who does Mary Agnes ask to look after Suzy Q while she is away?
(d) Eleanor Jane.
5. Who does Celie encourage Nettie to find in town?
(a) The seamstress.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) The reverend.
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the letters, how does Nettie feel being away from Celie?
2. Why didn’t the previous missionaries in Olinka participate in the traditional welcoming rituals?
3. For whom does Sofia work when she is released from prison?
4. Who does Samuel think is Olivia and Adam’s real mother?
5. How many children does Corrine have?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)