|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 62-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one activity won’t Mr. help with for Shug’s care?
(a) He won’t bathe her.
(b) He won’t change her sheets.
(c) He won’t clean up her vomit.
(d) He won’t lift her in and out of bed.
2. Which of the following words does Shug use to describe Celie when they first meet?
3. What is the name of the only girl at the Olinka School where Nettie teaches?
4. What does Shug call Mr. that surprises Celie?
(a) Boo Boo.
(b) Honey Bear.
(d) Big Papa.
5. Why won’t the women at church help Shug when they hear she is ill?
(a) Because they don’t want to offend Celie.
(b) Because they don’t have the funds to help non-members.
(c) Because they’re afraid her illness is contagious.
(d) Because they think she is a “hussy.”
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Millie feel when she is surrounded by Sofia’s family?
2. How long does Millie let Sofia visit with her family before taking her back home?
3. What does Grady call Shug, which deeply annoys Celie?
4. What is the “big surprise” Shug reveals at Christmas?
5. How did Shug and Grady meet?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)