|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 62-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Millie let Sofia visit with her family before taking her back home?
(a) The entire afternoon.
(b) A weekend.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. Why won’t the women at church help Shug when they hear she is ill?
(a) Because they’re afraid her illness is contagious.
(b) Because they think she is a “hussy.”
(c) Because they don’t have the funds to help non-members.
(d) Because they don’t want to offend Celie.
3. Why does Corinne think that Nettie and Samuel have been having an affair?
(a) Because she has seen them flirting with each other.
(b) Because the villagers frequently refer to Nettie as Samuel’s second wife.
(c) Because the children look so much like Nettie.
(d) Because she caught them in bed together.
4. How does Millie feel when she is surrounded by Sofia’s family?
5. Where does Shug own a beautiful new home?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shug comment on the first time she meets Celie?
2. Who does Samuel think is Olivia and Adam’s real mother?
3. What does Mr.’s brother, Tobias, bring for Shug when he visits?
4. What does Grady call Shug, which deeply annoys Celie?
5. How does Mr.’s attitude change after Shug moves in?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)