Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper James works at?
(a) The Boston Globe
(b) The Boston Chronicle
(c) The Los Angeles Times
(d) The New York Times
2. In what state is Andrew buried?
(c) North Carolina
3. Where does Ruth move to after Delaware?
(d) New Jersey
4. What is the name of Ruth's younger sister in this chapter?
(d) Dee Dee
5. What kind of church is the Suffolk High School graduation ceremony held in?
(a) A Catholic church
(b) A Methodist church
(c) A Baptist church
(d) A Protestant church
6. Which of the following of Ruth's children do not go to Suffolk with her?
7. What does Rocky send Ruth?
(b) A voodoo doll
(c) A pram
8. Whose educations and careers does James list in this chapter?
(a) James' school friends
(b) James' children
(c) Ruth's children
(d) Ruth's Polish famiily
9. Who does James go out for a walk with at the end of the book?
(c) David's wife
10. What state does Ruth live in at the time of the church's 40th anniversary?
(b) New Jersey
(d) New York
11. What did Ruth's mother used to feed the birds?
(b) Chicken meat
(c) Fish food
(d) Bread crumbs
12. Who does Ruth say she missed in this chapter?
13. What is Rocky's real job?
14. What is the name of the man whose father took over the Shilski's store?
(a) Simon Cornfield
(b) Aubrey Rubenstain
(c) Jack Goldburg
(d) Alan Harper
15. What does Ruth receive a degree in?
(a) Social work
(c) Mordern art
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ruth and Andrew apply for a new house?
2. What draws Ruth to Harlem?
3. Which of Ruth's friends dies in this chapter?
4. What does Ruth remember her mother waving over her head?
5. What kind of career did Andrew want to pursue in New York?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)