|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the blacks come into the store to purchase in the Thirties?
(a) Gun powder
(c) BC powder
2. What state does Ruth live in at the time of the church's 40th anniversary?
(b) New York
(d) New Jersey
3. What does the preacher of the New Brown Memorial call Ruth?
(a) A Godly spirit
(b) The original founder of the church
(d) One of God's orginal angels
4. What building does James stand in front of in August 1992?
(a) An ice cream factory
(b) A synagogue
(c) A war memorial
(d) A temple
5. What part of Virginia did Ruth and her family move to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Ruth's real name?
2. How does Frances show her support for Ruth at dinner?
3. Where country is Halina from?
4. What is Ruth's job at the bank?
5. Where did Ruth's family live when they first arrived in America?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)