|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8, Sam, Brothers and Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat is the boy's father wearing?
(a) A beret
(b) A cowboy hat
(c) A bowler hat
(d) A top hat
2. What is the name of Ruth's brother?
3. Who does James say he once robbed as a teenager?
(a) A drug dealer
(b) His best friend
(c) His mother
(d) An old lady
4. What kind of houses do the blacks in Suffolk live in?
(b) Mud huts
5. What does Ruth's father keep behind the counter in his store?
(a) A baseball bat
(c) A tomahawk
(d) A gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does James hit the boy?
2. What city does Sam leave for?
3. What country was James' mother born in?
4. What is Ruth's job at the bank?
5. What style of lettering is this chapter written in?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)