|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8, Sam, Brothers and Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war does Sam fight in?
(a) The Korean War
(b) World War II
(c) World War I
(d) The Vietnam War
2. What style of lettering is this chapter written in?
(a) Greek letters
(c) Roman numerals
3. Where was James' mother raised?
(d) New York
4. What neighborhood in New York does James live in?
5. What part of Virginia did Ruth and her family move to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James say the preacher at church dots his sermons with?
2. What does James say he and his siblings are confused by?
3. What group is the boy's father part of?
4. What color does one of James' brother's decide he wants to be?
5. What kind of hat is the boy's father wearing?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)