|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8, Sam, Brothers and Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Virginia did Ruth and her family move to?
2. Where was James' mother supposed to meet James after kindergarten?
(a) A motel
(b) The subway
(c) The bus stop
(d) At home
3. What is the name of the main character?
(a) James McBride
(b) Philip McBride
(c) Gordon Brown
(d) John Hurt
4. What does James say the preacher at church dots his sermons with?
(c) Hand claps
5. What kind of job did Ruth's father have when he first arrived in America?
(a) Traveling preacher
(b) Store owner
(d) Drug dealer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth drink tea from?
2. What does Sam do after school?
3. Where does James' mother work?
4. What style of lettering is this chapter written in?
5. What do the muggers spill on the sidewalk?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)