|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8, Sam, Brothers and Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth's father keep behind the counter in his store?
(a) A gun
(b) A tomahawk
(d) A baseball bat
2. Why is Ruth's family disliked?
(a) They are rude
(b) They are too serious
(c) They are poor
(d) They are Jewish
3. What did Ruth's father open in Virgina?
(a) A bank
(b) A synagogue
(c) A grocery store
(d) A music store
4. What part of Virginia did Ruth and her family move to?
5. What do the muggers take from Ruth?
(a) Her purse
(b) Her life
(c) Her groceries
(d) Her blouse
Short Answer Questions
1. How did James view his mother as a young boy?
2. What neighborhood in New York does James live in?
3. What country was James' mother born in?
4. What does James say the preacher at church dots his sermons with?
5. What does Ruth say God is the color of?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)