|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, Graduation, Driving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat is the boy's father wearing?
(a) A bowler hat
(b) A beret
(c) A cowboy hat
(d) A top hat
2. Where did Ruth formerly drive her father's car?
(a) New York
(c) North Carolina
3. Why does James hit the boy?
(a) He is bored
(b) For a bet
(c) He is afraid for his mother
(d) He wants to see him cry
4. Why does Ruth not go to Irene's funeral?
(a) She does not like Irene's family
(b) She is done with funerals
(c) It is not in a Jewish church
(d) She is banned from the service
5. What kind of drugs does James start experimenting with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is the boy's father part of?
2. What neighborhood in New York does James live in?
3. What kind of church is the Suffolk High School graduation ceremony held in?
4. What do the muggers spill on the sidewalk?
5. Why can Ruth not eat Frances' mother's food?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)