|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Cardinal being taken, according to the men who come to take him away?
(b) Protective custody.
(c) A new parish.
(d) No where.
2. What does the Cardinal say when the policemen ask for his last name?
3. During what religious celebrations is the inflammatory speech supposed to take place, according to the Cardinal's source of information?
4. Father Prisbek and the nun say they were brought to the location in order to serve as the Cardinal's ___________.
(d) New church organization.
5. Where is the Cardinal taken from in order to be put into a more secure location, according to the men?
(a) The church.
(b) The abbey.
(c) His residence.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has alerted the Cardinal to the fact that there must be a city close to where he is being held?
2. What is embedded in the face of the woman who attempts to kill the Cardinal?
3. What is the name that the Cardinal gives when he is trying to get a hold of Father Ley?
4. The men who come for the Cardinal insist that the Cardinal is not being ______________.
5. Where does Cardinal Bem go in order to try to make it to a road that might lead him to safety?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cardinal Bem see when he is being driven in his car by Joseph?
2. Who gathers together in the kitchen in order to have lunch while the Cardinal is kept at the school?
3. What religious celebrations are going to be happening during the time when the Archbishop wants to give his address?
4. What happens that causes the Cardinal to objection to the actions, even though it seems he has no choice?
5. Why do the police officers decide to let the Cardinal go after keeping him in their custody for a while?
6. What do Father Prisbek and Cardinal Bem decide to do after they have eaten their lunch?
7. What is the story that the Cardinal tells the police officers when they ask him what he is doing in the area?
8. What does the Cardinal do in order to hide his identity from others?
9. What does Cardinal Bem begin to think about Father Prisbek and his loyalty?
10. What do the Security Police tell Cardinal Bem as they begin to get him ready to go?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)