|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cardinal do for the man in the other car who was also involved in the accident?
(a) Calls the hospital.
(b) Perform last sacraments.
(c) Gives him CPR.
2. What did the Cardinal watch the man in Wellingtons slather on his sausages as he ate?
3. How many ticket booths were open when the Cardinal arrived at the train station?
4. What is the women in the scarf doing after the accident that the Cardinal endures?
(a) Giving a speech about him.
(b) Pointing a gun at him.
(c) Shooting him.
5. The Cardinal sees a woman in a _________ scarf in the car next to him who is attempting to kill him.
6. The men who come for the Cardinal insist that the Cardinal is not being ______________.
7. Krasnoy argues with the Cardinal, saying that most of the _________ agree with what he has to say.
8. It seems the Ministry believes that __________ fanatics were the ones who tried to kill him.
9. Where is the Cardinal taken after he has been in the accident with the other car?
(b) Agricultural farm.
10. The men refuse to let the Cardinal call the Minister for ________ to confirm the orders that he is to be taken away.
(c) Religious Affairs.
11. The speech is designed to cal the __________ to rise in demonstration against the government.
(d) College students.
12. The Colonel, the Security Major, and the man in Wellingtons served themselves ____________ from a tureen.
(a) Boiled potatoes.
(c) Chicken soup.
13. When the local police and the Cardinal retrace his steps, what do they not find in the place where the Cardinal left it?
(a) Father Prisbek.
(b) A bag of food.
(c) His truck.
(d) The farm.
14. Father Prisbek reveals he was brought to the location _______ days ago to get ready for the Cardinal's arrival.
15. What does the nun believe that the Cardinal does not eat so she prepares him something else?
(b) Dairy products.
(c) Spicy foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. The usual car that the Security Police use is a ________ Lada, not the Volvo like the men actually drive.
2. Who is Cardinal Bem's attendant and driver when the Cardinal is being driven home from his meeting?
3. What kind of organization (as answered in #38) was the Cardinal taken to for his own safety?
4. What does the Cardinal put into his pocket in order to avoid being recognized for who he is?
5. The Cardinal tells the local police that he and the other priest's car _____________ which is why he went for help.
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)