|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Cardinal taken after he has been in the accident with the other car?
(b) Agricultural farm.
2. Father Malik tells the Cardinal that the _________ are responsible for the attempt on his life.
(c) Security Police.
3. The Colonel, the Security Major, and the man in Wellingtons served themselves ____________ from a tureen.
(a) Chicken soup.
(b) Boiled potatoes.
4. What is the Cardinal's reaction to hearing that the priest and the nun were brought to the location before he was?
5. Those fanatics are thought to try to kill the Cardinal in order to incite religious ________ they desire.
(b) Sit ins.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men refuse to let the Cardinal call the Minister for ________ to confirm the orders that he is to be taken away.
2. On what day is the speech supposed to be given during the celebrations of Rywald?
3. Someone who is more loyal to the __________ than to the church is someone the Cardinal will not trust.
4. The Major talks to the Cardinal about the __________, or the bad popes he used to hear of when he was younger.
5. The terrorists are thought to believe that the Cardinal has turned his back on the ____________ in the decisions he had made.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)