|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the place where the Cardinal finds himself, as he learns from a man putting a butane cylinder into an iron dolly?
2. What does the Cardinal tell the Archbishop that he should do in relation to the speech he wants to give?
(a) Let the Cardinal see it first.
(b) Stall the speech.
(c) Not to give the speech.
(d) Let the Cardinal give the speech instead.
3. When the local police and the Cardinal retrace his steps, what do they not find in the place where the Cardinal left it?
(a) His truck.
(b) Father Prisbek.
(c) The farm.
(d) A bag of food.
4. The speech is designed to cal the __________ to rise in demonstration against the government.
(a) College students.
5. Krasnoy argues with the Cardinal, saying that most of the _________ agree with what he has to say.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Cardinal believe Father Ley is waiting for him so that they can talk?
2. Where is the Cardinal taken after he has been in the accident with the other car?
3. Janik was the new driver and he wears a leather _____________ cap of the WWI vintage, according to the story.
4. And the Cardinal points out that the ______________ attended the same type of school as he did.
5. The only people on the platform at the station when the Cardinal arrived were ________________.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)