|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cardinal say when the policemen ask for his last name?
2. What does the Cardinal seek to find in this establishment when he walks in the door?
(c) A dry place to sleep.
(d) A book.
3. One of the policemen point out the ___________ school people, saying they are all right by him.
(a) Ostrof Farm School.
(b) Security Police.
(d) Prime Ministry.
4. The usual car that the Security Police use is a ________ Lada, not the Volvo like the men actually drive.
5. The Cardinal points out that in the days of _________ Rostropov and his friends, the country was run only by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Cardinal speak to the Minister when he calls the Ministry of Religious Affairs?
2. Who told the Cardinal that young men and girls were often recruited by the Security Police to loiter?
3. What did the man in the boots shut off the power to after the phone conversation the Cardinal had?
4. Cardinal Bem wants to prevent __________ amongst his people for things they do not actually understand.
5. The ordinary police travel in cars that are _________, blue, and yellow because of the insignia on the side.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)