|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Cardinal being taken, according to the men who come to take him away?
(a) A new parish.
(c) No where.
(d) Protective custody.
2. Who told the Cardinal that young men and girls were often recruited by the Security Police to loiter?
(a) Father Prisbek.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) Father Ley.
(d) Father Malik.
3. What do the men tell the Cardinal to pack in order to be ready for his journey?
(a) A small bag.
(b) A purse.
(c) A paper sack.
4. Those fanatics are thought to try to kill the Cardinal in order to incite religious ________ they desire.
(c) Sit ins.
5. When the local police and the Cardinal retrace his steps, what do they not find in the place where the Cardinal left it?
(a) A bag of food.
(b) Father Prisbek.
(c) His truck.
(d) The farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Cardinal to speak with when he has his conversation with the Ministry of Religious Affairs?
2. Why can't the Cardinal speak to the Minister when he calls the Ministry of Religious Affairs?
3. The Cardinal is told that if he just walks down toward the river, he can ______________.
4. At the intersection of New _______ Avenue and the Gallin Highway, the old van turned off down a winding side road that led to the river.
5. What is the name that the Cardinal gives when he is trying to get a hold of Father Ley?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)