|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The policemen decide there is too much __________ involved in reporting the crime of Cardinal Bem in that area.
(c) Red tape.
2. The men also insist that the Cardinal has to leave for his own ____________, so there is nothing more to discuss.
3. The colonel has arranged for the Cardinal to __________ with the Ministry when he is at his location.
(a) Fly to an appointment.
(c) Place a phone call.
(d) Drive to an appointment.
4. How many local police find Cardinal Bem and then pick him up for trespassing?
5. What proved to be very different from the memories the Cardinal thought were correct in his mind?
(a) The store.
(b) Coffee shop.
(c) His church.
(d) Father Ley.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Poniatov Bridge was the only bridge the ____________ had failed to destroy when they fled the ruined city.
2. Who believes they can dissuade the people from doing things which might cause harm to themselves or others?
3. The Cardinal is taken out of __________ of the building in order to hide that he is going away.
4. Who told the Cardinal that young men and girls were often recruited by the Security Police to loiter?
5. Who is allowed to know that the Cardinal has even left his residence to go somewhere else, according to the men?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)