1. Cardinal ______ Bem is being driven home from a meeting when something unfortunate happens.
2. Who is Cardinal Bem's attendant and driver when the Cardinal is being driven home from his meeting?
3. The Cardinal sees a woman in a _________ scarf in the car next to him who is attempting to kill him.
4. What is the women in the other car pointing at the Cardinal which makes him fear for his life?
5. What happens when the driver swerves in order to avoid the woman who is trying to threaten the Cardinal?
(a) The Cardinal is thrown from the car.
(b) There is a fire at the Cardinal's residence.
(c) The Cardinal is killed.
(d) The woman is killed.
6. What is the women in the scarf doing after the accident that the Cardinal endures?
(a) Shooting him.
(b) Giving a speech about him.
(c) Pointing a gun at him.
This section contains 4,341 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)