|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the blond girl marry in this story?
2. What do the men say will happen to Ivanovich if he refers to himself as the King of Spain?
(a) They will crown him.
(b) They will beat him.
(c) They will throw a party for him.
(d) They will kill him.
3. What does the brown sow run off with?
(a) Nikiforovich's complaint document.
(b) Ivan's gun.
(c) Ivan's newspaper.
(d) Nikiforovich's geese.
4. What kind of animal is Medgi?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dog.
5. What kind of people did the old money lender used to lend money to?
(a) Rich people.
(b) Old people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ivanovich hear has died in this story?
2. Who brings Nikiforovich to the party?
3. How does Ivan destroy Nikiforovich's goose pen?
4. Which character arrives home at 4 a.m.?
5. What food are the judge and mayor reduced to eating?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)