Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivanovich steal from the dog's bed?
(a) A ball.
(b) A blanket.
2. Why does Kovalev think Podtochina has cast a spell on him?
(a) He has not repaid her loan to him.
(b) He once ran over her dog.
(c) He killed her husband.
(d) He refused to marry her daughter.
3. What kind carriage does Pythagor say is as light as a feather?
(a) A London carriage.
(b) A Viennese carriage.
(c) A New York carriage.
(d) A Paris carriage.
4. Where does Fidele bite Ivanovich?
(a) On the calf.
(b) On the backside.
(c) On the hand.
(d) On the knee.
5. What does Nikiforovich call Ivan when he asks for his gun?
(a) A fang.
(b) A pig.
(c) A goose.
(d) A turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pythagor hide?
2. What part of his body does Piskarev cut?
3. What is the name of the market where the art shop is located?
4. Why was the painter unable to complete the moneylender's portrait.
5. Who were the only town officials prior to the arrival of the soldiers?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)