|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug does the shop owner sell?
2. What did the artist become after painting the portrait of the moneylender?
(a) A monk.
(b) A moneylender.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A priest.
3. What part of his body does Piskarev cut?
(a) His ear.
(b) His throat.
(c) His nose.
(d) His hair.
4. What is the name of the king Ivanovich thinks he is?
(a) King Carlos I.
(b) King Ferdinand III.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) King Ivan I.
5. What is the name of the young artist in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kovalev see emerge from the carriage outside the pastry shop?
2. Who brings Nikiforovich to the party?
3. Who does the blond girl marry in this story?
4. What does Schiller want Hoffman to cut off?
5. Who lights the lamps on Nevsky Prospect?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)