|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan tell the courts that Nikiforovich intends to do to his property?
(a) Con him out of it.
(b) Set it alight.
(c) Steal his carpets.
(d) Break his windows.
2. What is the name of the town the regiment have been stationed at?
3. What does Yakovlevich find in the middle of his bread?
(a) A finger.
(b) A nose.
(c) A map.
(d) A coin.
4. What city in Spain does Ivanovich think he is living in?
5. What did the artist become after painting the portrait of the moneylender?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A moneylender.
(c) A monk.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug does the shop owner sell?
2. What does Ivanovich steal from the dog's bed?
3. Who does the blond girl marry in this story?
4. What does Nikiforovich call Ivan when he asks for his gun?
5. What does the nose do in the Cathedral?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)