|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikiforovich call Ivan when he asks for his gun?
(a) A fang.
(b) A pig.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A goose.
2. What does Schiller say Hoffman takes too much of?
3. How does Ivan destroy Nikiforovich's goose pen?
(a) He sets it alight.
(b) He pushes into the river.
(c) He drops a boulder on top of it.
(d) He saws off its legs.
4. In which city is Nevsky Prospect located?
(b) St. Petersburg.
5. What kind of mare does the general show the men?
(a) A lice mare.
(b) A tom mare.
(c) A bay mare.
(d) A carnival mare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ivanovich wait for the government official's daughter?
2. What is the name of the town the regiment have been stationed at?
3. What is Ivan Yakovlevich's job?
4. What do the men step outside to do?
5. What does the brown sow run off with?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)