Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivanovich steal from the dog's bed?
(a) A ball.
(b) A blanket.
2. Why does Kovalev think Podtochina has cast a spell on him?
(a) He has not repaid her loan to him.
(b) He once ran over her dog.
(c) He killed her husband.
(d) He refused to marry her daughter.
3. What kind carriage does Pythagor say is as light as a feather?
(a) A London carriage.
(b) A Viennese carriage.
(c) A New York carriage.
(d) A Paris carriage.
4. Where does Fidele bite Ivanovich?
(a) On the calf.
(b) On the backside.
(c) On the hand.
(d) On the knee.
5. What does Nikiforovich call Ivan when he asks for his gun?
(a) A fang.
(b) A pig.
(c) A goose.
(d) A turkey.
6. Where does Pythagor hide?
(a) In his stables.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In his carriage.
(d) Behind the curtains.
7. What part of his body does Piskarev cut?
(a) His nose.
(b) His throat.
(c) His hair.
(d) His ear.
8. What is the name of the market where the art shop is located?
9. Why was the painter unable to complete the moneylender's portrait.
(a) He stole money from the moneylender.
(b) He felt evilness.
(c) He died before he could.
(d) He lost the use of his hands.
10. Who were the only town officials prior to the arrival of the soldiers?
(a) A judge and mayor.
(b) A sea captain and a dentist.
(c) A sheriff and a general.
(d) A lawyer and a doctor.
11. What do the men say will happen to Ivanovich if he refers to himself as the King of Spain?
(a) They will kill him.
(b) They will beat him.
(c) They will throw a party for him.
(d) They will crown him.
12. What is the name of the area in St. Petersburg where many poor and retired people live?
13. Who does Prirogov dream the young could have been?
(a) A foxy lady.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A grand lady.
(d) A match girl.
14. What does Yakovlevich find in the middle of his bread?
(a) A coin.
(b) A map.
(c) A finger.
(d) A nose.
15. What kind of people did the old money lender used to lend money to?
(b) Old people.
(d) Rich people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kovalev see emerge from the carriage outside the pastry shop?
2. Where do Nikiforovich and Ivanovich live?
3. What does Ivan tell the courts that Nikiforovich intends to do to his property?
4. What is the name of the king Ivanovich thinks he is?
5. Who does the blond girl marry in this story?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)