Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thoma's one strange eccentricity?
2. What does Thoma say his grandfather never told in all his days?
3. What does Thoma say flowed like water?
4. What is the name of the village church?
5. What is said that Peter's parents died from?
6. What does Peter need as much as he needs last year's snow?
7. What does Korzh take off the wall to punish Peter?
8. What does the author say a father's heart is not made from?
This section contains 3,411 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)