|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gorobets' rank in the army?
2. Which word best describes Ivan's aunt's personality?
(a) Good humored.
3. What is a cossack?
(a) A member of the military.
(b) A eunuch.
(c) A communist member.
(d) A politicial.
4. What is the name of the area in St. Petersburg where many poor and retired people live?
5. What does Ivan's aunt want him to do?
(a) Resign from the army.
(b) Organize his mother's funeral.
(c) Pay for a doctor.
(d) Marry a rich women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Petrovich's job?
2. When do the doors sing?
3. Who does Ivan's aunt suggest he should marry?
4. What does the author say a father's heart is not made from?
5. What is the name of the husband in this story?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)