|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind carriage does Pythagor say is as light as a feather?
(a) A London carriage.
(b) A New York carriage.
(c) A Viennese carriage.
(d) A Paris carriage.
2. Which character arrives home at 4 a.m.?
(b) The General.
(d) Phythagor's wife.
3. Who does Ivanovich hear has died in this story?
(a) The King of Spain.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) The King of Sweden.
(d) The Duke of York.
4. What is the name of Katerina's father?
5. What is the name of the young artist in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men say will happen to Ivanovich if he refers to himself as the King of Spain?
2. What kind of animal does the old woman turn Kouma into?
3. What does Nikiforovich call Ivan when he asks for his gun?
4. What does Afansay like to do to his wife?
5. What does Chartov try to paint after he sees the young artist's work?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)