|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ivanovich wait for the government official's daughter?
(a) Outside the stable.
(b) In the graveyard.
(c) Outside her gate.
(d) In the cafe.
2. What animal does Thoma compare to Basavruik's eyes?
(a) A bull.
(b) A bear.
(c) A crow.
(d) A wolf.
3. How does Katerina try to kill her father?
(a) She strangles him.
(b) She stabs him.
(c) She drops a boulder on his head.
(d) She shoots him
4. What does Ivanovich do with the letter when he reads Sophie wants to marry someone else?
(a) He scribbles over them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He tears them up.
(d) He throws them out of his window.
5. What is the name of the king Ivanovich thinks he is?
(a) King Ivan I.
(b) King Henry IV.
(c) King Carlos I.
(d) King Ferdinand III.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivan not want to marry Grigor's sister?
2. What kind of pictures does Valuka paint?
3. What is the nationality of the shop owner?
4. What does the devil steal?
5. What does Ivanovich have to bring before the courts?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)