|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in this story?
2. Where does Ivan meet Grigory?
(a) A bar.
(b) An inn.
(c) A church.
(d) A grocers.
3. Why was the painter unable to complete the moneylender's portrait.
(a) He felt evilness.
(b) He stole money from the moneylender.
(c) He lost the use of his hands.
(d) He died before he could.
4. What kind carriage does Pythagor say is as light as a feather?
(a) A London carriage.
(b) A Paris carriage.
(c) A New York carriage.
(d) A Viennese carriage.
5. What is said that Peter's parents died from?
(a) The pest.
(b) The measles.
(c) Godless souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the only town officials prior to the arrival of the soldiers?
2. How do Danilo and Katerina travel to Dnieper?
3. What do the peasants do to the paintings?
4. Where does Fidele bite Ivanovich?
5. What is the name of the husband in this story?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)