|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katerina try to kill her father?
(a) She stabs him.
(b) She shoots him
(c) She drops a boulder on his head.
(d) She strangles him.
2. What part of his body does Piskarev cut?
(a) His throat.
(b) His hair.
(c) His ear.
(d) His nose.
3. What does Akaky call the highest person in the department?
(a) The Living one.
(b) Important person.
(c) Emperor man.
(d) Mr. Viscious.
4. What is Thoma's one strange eccentricity?
(a) He doesn't like to say the same thing twice.
(b) He doesn't hiccup.
(c) He doesn't like to see anything out of place.
(d) He doesn't like wearing shoes.
5. How does Ivan describe his aunt's appearance?
(a) Strong and healthy.
(b) Ugly and spiteful.
(c) Deathlike and ghostly.
(d) Old and frail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pythagor hide?
2. What kind of animal is Pulkheria's favorite pet?
3. What does Valuka say Oksana has to bring her before she marries him?
4. Who lights the lamps on Nevsky Prospect?
5. How does Ivan destroy Nikiforovich's goose pen?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)