|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pythagor tell his wife to tell the general?
(a) He is feeling ill.
(b) He is hungover.
(c) He is in the bath.
(d) He is out of town.
2. What plagues Katerina's father after he kills his daughter?
(a) A horseman.
(b) A watchman.
(d) The police.
3. What does Medgi think of the clerk that sharpens pens in the office?
(a) He is ugly.
(b) He is stupid.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He is fun.
4. What does Ivanovich have to bring before the courts?
(a) His notebook.
(b) His saw.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His sow.
5. What is said that Peter's parents died from?
(b) The pest.
(c) Godless souls.
(d) The measles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the striking thing about the portrait Chartkov buys?
2. Why does Ivan not want to marry Grigor's sister?
3. What does the devil do to the town?
4. Where do Nikiforovich and Ivanovich live?
5. What country is known as little Russia?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)