|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikiforovich call Ivan when he asks for his gun?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A fang.
(c) A goose.
(d) A pig.
2. What kind of animal is Medgi?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A bear.
3. What does Pythagor tell his wife to tell the general?
(a) He is feeling ill.
(b) He is out of town.
(c) He is in the bath.
(d) He is hungover.
4. What is Akakievich's main job in the department?
(a) Filing documents.
(b) Copying documents.
(c) Translating documents.
(d) Editing documents.
5. What is the striking thing about the portrait Chartkov buys?
(a) The man's hair.
(b) The man's skin color.
(c) The man's smile.
(d) The man's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story of the Chief of the Gnomes begin?
2. What kind of carriage does Pythagor arrive in?
3. What does Akaky care little for?
4. What is Ivan's aunt's name?
5. What does the brown sow run off with?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)