|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father Atahnasii use to chase away the devil?
(a) A brush.
(b) A screwdiver.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A whip.
2. Which word best describes Ivan's aunt's personality?
(d) Good humored.
3. What does Pythagor tell his wife to tell the general?
(a) He is in the bath.
(b) He is feeling ill.
(c) He is hungover.
(d) He is out of town.
4. How does Akaky get out of the party?
(a) He says he hates parties.
(b) He says he has a date.
(c) He says his coat is not new.
(d) He says he is feeling ill.
5. What did the artist become after painting the portrait of the moneylender?
(a) A priest.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A monk.
(d) A moneylender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wife in this story?
2. What does Afansay like to do to his wife?
3. What does Ivan tell the courts that Nikiforovich intends to do to his property?
4. What rank is Ivan promoted to after eleven years?
5. What is the name of the bridge from which Ivan drops the nose?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)