|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king Ivanovich thinks he is?
(a) King Ferdinand III.
(b) King Carlos I.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) King Ivan I.
2. What do the men say will happen to Ivanovich if he refers to himself as the King of Spain?
(a) They will kill him.
(b) They will throw a party for him.
(c) They will crown him.
(d) They will beat him.
3. What is the striking thing about the portrait Chartkov buys?
(a) The man's smile.
(b) The man's hair.
(c) The man's eyes.
(d) The man's skin color.
4. Who were the only town officials prior to the arrival of the soldiers?
(a) A lawyer and a doctor.
(b) A sheriff and a general.
(c) A sea captain and a dentist.
(d) A judge and mayor.
5. Who owns the property next to Ivan's farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most remarkable thing about the couple's house?
2. What runs out of the farmhouse to meet Peter and Basavriuk?
3. What is the name of the bridge from which Ivan drops the nose?
4. What rank is Ivan promoted to after eleven years?
5. What does Ivan join at the age of 17?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)