|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does the Police Chief arrange?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A fair.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A dinner party.
2. What is the witch's name?
3. What does Khoma have to do for a Cossack chief?
(a) Arrange a wedding.
(b) Recruit soldiers.
(c) Buy a good horse.
(d) Give an eulogy for his daughter.
4. What part of his body does Piskarev cut?
(a) His hair.
(b) His throat.
(c) His ear.
(d) His nose.
5. What does Nikiforovich build in this story?
(a) A goose pen.
(b) A pig sty.
(c) A cow shed.
(d) A chicken run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Schiller want Hoffman to cut off?
2. Who brings Kovalev his nose?
3. What is a cossack?
4. What does Valuka say Oksana has to bring her before she marries him?
5. What does Ivanovich do with the letter when he reads Sophie wants to marry someone else?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)