|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug does the shop owner sell?
2. What is the name of the bridge from which Ivan drops the nose?
(a) St. Issac's Bridge.
(b) St. George's Bridge.
(c) St. Clement's Bridge.
(d) St. Francis's Bridge.
3. What does Ivanovich do with the letter when he reads Sophie wants to marry someone else?
(a) He tears them up.
(b) He scribbles over them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He throws them out of his window.
4. Who does Danilo fight with when he arrives home?
(a) Katerina's father.
(d) Katerina's brother.
5. Why does Ivanoch think he has much to offer?
(a) He is noble.
(b) He has saved money.
(c) He works hard.
(d) He is intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thoma say his grandfather never told in all his days?
2. What kind of animal is Pulkheria's favorite pet?
3. What does the brown sow run off with?
4. What plagues Katerina's father after he kills his daughter?
5. How does Katerina try to kill her father?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)