|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valuka say Oksana has to bring her before she marries him?
(a) The devil's cloak.
(b) Rasputin's sword.
(c) Heaven's wings.
(d) Tsarina's shoes.
2. What does Ivan want to give his neighbor in exchange for the neighbor's gun?
(a) A goat.
(b) A brown sow.
(c) A bottle of vinegar.
(d) A pot of coffee.
3. Who does Ivan's aunt suggest he should marry?
(a) Her niece.
(b) A Russian princess.
(c) Grigory's sister.
(d) A Polack.
4. What is the name of the wife in this story?
5. What do the men say will happen to Ivanovich if he refers to himself as the King of Spain?
(a) They will beat him.
(b) They will kill him.
(c) They will crown him.
(d) They will throw a party for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the general and his friends arrived at Phythagor's house?
2. What is Ivan Yakovlevich's job?
3. What does Ivanovich have to bring before the courts?
4. Why does the witch want to cause mischief between Valuka and Choub?
5. What is the name of the girl Ivanovich is in love with?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)