|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Thoma compare to Basavruik's eyes?
(a) A bull.
(b) A bear.
(c) A crow.
(d) A wolf.
2. Who does Ivan's aunt suggest he should marry?
(a) A Russian princess.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Grigory's sister.
(d) A Polack.
3. What kind of animal does the old woman turn Kouma into?
(a) A bull.
(b) A pig.
(c) A frog.
(d) A horse.
4. How does Ivan destroy Nikiforovich's goose pen?
(a) He drops a boulder on top of it.
(b) He saws off its legs.
(c) He sets it alight.
(d) He pushes into the river.
5. When do the doors sing?
(a) When the sun goes down.
(b) When the stars are out.
(c) When the sun comes up.
(d) When the moon is full.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katerina try to kill her father?
2. What does Katerina dream that her father is?
3. What does Ivan want to give his neighbor in exchange for the neighbor's gun?
4. What does Thoma say his grandfather never told in all his days?
5. What kind of student is Ivan?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)