|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lights the lamps on Nevsky Prospect?
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) The devil.
2. What food are the judge and mayor reduced to eating?
(a) Pancakes and custard.
(b) Bread and butter.
(c) Gravy and biscuits.
(d) Gruel and raisons.
3. What does Thoma say his grandfather never told in all his days?
(b) A joke.
(c) A truth.
(d) A bad story.
4. Where does the devil keep the moon?
(a) In his shoe.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) In his basement.
(d) Under his bed.
5. Where does Priogv dream he goes to in the carriage the girl sends?
(a) A grand ball.
(b) A treasure room.
(c) A grand parlor.
(d) A throne room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives home at 4 a.m.?
2. Where is Khoma from?
3. What kind of animal is Pulkheria's favorite pet?
4. Where does the story of the Chief of the Gnomes begin?
5. How do Valuka and the devil travel to the palace?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)