|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king Ivanovich thinks he is?
(a) King Ivan I.
(b) King Carlos I.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) King Ferdinand III.
2. What part of his body does Piskarev cut?
(a) His ear.
(b) His throat.
(c) His nose.
(d) His hair.
3. Who appears at the wedding but quickly disappears?
(a) A warlock.
(b) A witch.
(c) A sorcerer.
(d) An elf.
4. Why does the witch want to cause mischief between Valuka and Choub?
(a) She wants to steal Choub's money.
(b) She wants them to murder each other.
(c) She wants to gain more power in the town.
(d) She wants to marry Choub.
5. What kind of animal is Medgi?
(a) A dog.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A bear.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main thing the old couple grow on the farm?
2. Where does the story of the Chief of the Gnomes begin?
3. How did the Cossack's daughter die?
4. What does the nose do in the Cathedral?
5. Why does Ivan not want to marry Grigor's sister?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)