|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Viy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say a father's heart is not made from?
(b) A stone.
(c) An orange.
2. What does Pulheria think the change in her cat's behavior means?
(a) It is dying.
(b) It is unhappy.
(c) She hasn't looked after it.
(d) A bad omen.
3. What kind of pictures does Valuka paint?
(a) Landscape pictures.
(b) Religious pictures.
(c) Portrait pictures.
(d) Abstract pictures.
4. Where does Danilo imprison Katerina's father?
(a) The attic.
(b) The library.
(c) The parlor.
(d) The cellar.
5. What does Peter need as much as he needs last year's snow?
(c) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town in this story?
2. What protects Khoma from the witch?
3. Where does the story of the Chief of the Gnomes begin?
4. How does the cat change when it returns home?
5. What happens as Khoma prays at the witch's coffin?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)