|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Old World Landowners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ivan's aunt suggest he should marry?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Grigory's sister.
(c) A Polack.
(d) A Russian princess.
2. How does Ivan describe his aunt's appearance?
(a) Strong and healthy.
(b) Old and frail.
(c) Deathlike and ghostly.
(d) Ugly and spiteful.
3. What is a cossack?
(a) A communist member.
(b) A politicial.
(c) A eunuch.
(d) A member of the military.
4. What does Thoma say flowed like water?
5. Which member of Ivan's family dies?
(a) His father.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Peter need as much as he needs last year's snow?
3. When do the doors sing?
4. What color are the shoes Valuka gets for Oksana?
5. What does the devil want Valuka to teach him?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)