|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Before Christmas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter have do to obtain the gold?
(a) Cut off his own thumbs.
(b) Kill the black dog.
(c) Cut off a child's head.
(d) Sign a contract.
2. What does Thoma say his grandfather never told in all his days?
(b) A bad story.
(c) A truth.
(d) A joke.
3. What is Thoma's one strange eccentricity?
(a) He doesn't hiccup.
(b) He doesn't like to say the same thing twice.
(c) He doesn't like wearing shoes.
(d) He doesn't like to see anything out of place.
4. What nationality is the man that Pidorka is being forced to marry?
5. What is the weather like at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter need as much as he needs last year's snow?
2. What does Korzh take off the wall to punish Peter?
3. What does Tomar should not be mentioned?
4. Where does the devil hide when men come to visit Solokha?
5. Who does Pidorka call Child of Gold?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)