|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Overcoat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Schiller want Hoffman to cut off?
(a) His ear.
(b) His thumb.
(c) His nose.
(d) His pinky.
2. Whose overcoat does Akaky take at the end of the story?
(b) The editor's.
(c) Important person.
(d) The king's.
3. What does Pythagor tell his wife to tell the general?
(a) He is hungover.
(b) He is in the bath.
(c) He is feeling ill.
(d) He is out of town.
4. Who asks Chartov to view the work of a young artist?
(a) The Magic Circle.
(b) The Oil People.
(c) The Art Society.
(d) The Landscapers.
5. What is Yakovlevish eating for breakfast at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan have nightmares about at the end of the story?
2. Who brings Kovalev his nose?
3. What does Korzh take off the wall to punish Peter?
4. What plagues Katerina's father after he kills his daughter?
5. What does Ivanovich steal from the dog's bed?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)