|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ivanovich hear has died in this story?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(b) The King of Sweden.
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) The King of Spain.
2. What runs out of the farmhouse to meet Peter and Basavriuk?
(a) A dog.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A child.
(d) A bear.
3. Why does the witch want to cause mischief between Valuka and Choub?
(a) She wants to marry Choub.
(b) She wants to steal Choub's money.
(c) She wants to gain more power in the town.
(d) She wants them to murder each other.
4. What is the name of the young artist in this story?
5. How does Ivan travel home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan tell the courts that Nikiforovich intends to do to his property?
2. How do Danilo and Katerina travel to Dnieper?
3. Why have the general and his friends arrived at Phythagor's house?
4. What does Ivanovich do with the letter when he reads Sophie wants to marry someone else?
5. What does the devil steal?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)