|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the only town officials prior to the arrival of the soldiers?
(a) A lawyer and a doctor.
(b) A sea captain and a dentist.
(c) A judge and mayor.
(d) A sheriff and a general.
2. What did the witch do when she turned into a dog?
(a) Drank a baby's blood.
(b) Ate the town's food supplies.
(c) Killed other dogs.
(d) Contaminated the town's water.
3. What is Ivan's aunt's name?
4. How does Ivan describe his aunt's appearance?
(a) Old and frail.
(b) Ugly and spiteful.
(c) Strong and healthy.
(d) Deathlike and ghostly.
5. Why is Kovalev angry when the clerk offers him snuff?
(a) He is a better class of man.
(b) He is not a drug addict.
(c) He has no nose.
(d) He has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Priogv dream he goes to in the carriage the girl sends?
2. What does Ivan tell the courts that Nikiforovich intends to do to his property?
3. Where does Fidele bite Ivanovich?
4. What is the name of the town the regiment have been stationed at?
5. What runs out of the farmhouse to meet Peter and Basavriuk?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)