|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind carriage does Pythagor say is as light as a feather?
(a) A Viennese carriage.
(b) A London carriage.
(c) A Paris carriage.
(d) A New York carriage.
2. What is Pirogov's rank?
3. What does Nikiforovich call Ivan when he asks for his gun?
(a) A goose.
(b) A fang.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A pig.
4. What does Solokha steal?
(a) The moon.
(b) The clouds.
(c) The sun.
(d) The stars.
5. Where does the devil hide when men come to visit Solokha?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Under a bed.
(c) In a sack.
(d) Behind the curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kovalev angry when the clerk offers him snuff?
2. What is the name of the king Ivanovich thinks he is?
3. Where does Ivan Ivanovich live?
4. What nationality is the man that Pidorka is being forced to marry?
5. Where does Ivan say he is going when the policeman stops him?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)