|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king Ivanovich thinks he is?
(a) King Carlos I.
(b) King Henry IV.
(c) King Ivan I.
(d) King Ferdinand III.
2. What do the men step outside to do?
3. What does Pythagor tell his wife to tell the general?
(a) He is in the bath.
(b) He is feeling ill.
(c) He is hungover.
(d) He is out of town.
4. Who does Prirogov dream the young could have been?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A foxy lady.
(c) A match girl.
(d) A grand lady.
5. What does Medgi think of the clerk that sharpens pens in the office?
(a) He is stupid.
(b) He is ugly.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He is fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thoma say his grandfather never told in all his days?
2. When do the doors sing?
3. When does Pulkeria think she will die?
4. What rank is Ivan promoted to after eleven years?
5. Who does Ivanovich hear has died in this story?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)