|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ivanoch think he has much to offer?
(a) He is intelligent.
(b) He has saved money.
(c) He works hard.
(d) He is noble.
2. Where does the devil hide when men come to visit Solokha?
(a) In a sack.
(b) Under a bed.
(c) Behind the curtain.
(d) In the basement.
3. What kind of animal does the old woman turn Kouma into?
(a) A frog.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bull.
(d) A pig.
4. What nationality is the man that Pidorka is being forced to marry?
5. What food are the judge and mayor reduced to eating?
(a) Bread and butter.
(b) Gruel and raisons.
(c) Pancakes and custard.
(d) Gravy and biscuits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Thoma compare to Basavruik's eyes?
2. What does Ivan's aunt want him to do?
3. What is Ivan's aunt's name?
4. What kind of drug does the shop owner sell?
5. What does Medgi think of the clerk that sharpens pens in the office?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)