|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nevsky Prospect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pulheria arrange to take care of her husband?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) A nurse.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) A gilly.
2. Where does the story of the Chief of the Gnomes begin?
(a) Braksky Monastry.
(c) Khuma Brut.
(d) Tiberiy Gorobets.
3. Why does the witch want to cause mischief between Valuka and Choub?
(a) She wants to steal Choub's money.
(b) She wants to marry Choub.
(c) She wants to gain more power in the town.
(d) She wants them to murder each other.
4. What does Khoma have to do for a Cossack chief?
(a) Give an eulogy for his daughter.
(b) Recruit soldiers.
(c) Buy a good horse.
(d) Arrange a wedding.
5. Who does Prirogov dream the young could have been?
(a) A foxy lady.
(b) A match girl.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A grand lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the doors sing?
2. What is the witch's name?
3. Who does most of the old couple's work on the farm?
4. What part of his body does Piskarev cut?
5. Where does Danilo imprison Katerina's father?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)