|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nevsky Prospect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valuka portray the devil in his painting?
(a) Being buried alive.
(b) Suffering in hell.
(c) Speared by a church spire.
(d) Jumping on Jesus's grave.
2. What is the name of Gorobets' brother?
3. How does the cat change when it returns home?
(a) It is rabid.
(b) It is wild.
(c) It is pregnant.
(d) It is never hungry.
4. What is the name of the town in this story?
5. Who does most of the old couple's work on the farm?
(b) Their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug does the shop owner sell?
2. When does Pulkeria think she will die?
3. Where does the story of the Chief of the Gnomes begin?
4. How does Katerina's father kill her baby?
5. What does the Cossack say he will do if Khoma does not return to his daughter's coffin?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)