|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nevsky Prospect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pictures does Valuka paint?
(a) Landscape pictures.
(b) Religious pictures.
(c) Abstract pictures.
(d) Portrait pictures.
2. What country is known as little Russia?
(b) The Ukraine.
3. How does Katerina try to kill her father?
(a) She strangles him.
(b) She stabs him.
(c) She shoots him
(d) She drops a boulder on his head.
4. How does the cat change when it returns home?
(a) It is wild.
(b) It is pregnant.
(c) It is rabid.
(d) It is never hungry.
5. What does Khoma have to do for a Cossack chief?
(a) Recruit soldiers.
(b) Give an eulogy for his daughter.
(c) Buy a good horse.
(d) Arrange a wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Priogv dream he goes to in the carriage the girl sends?
2. What kind of animal does the old woman turn Kouma into?
3. What part of his body does Piskarev cut?
4. What is the main thing the old couple grow on the farm?
5. Why does the witch want to cause mischief between Valuka and Choub?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)