|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Nose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivanovich have to bring before the courts?
(a) His saw.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His notebook.
(d) His sow.
2. Who does Ivan's aunt suggest he should marry?
(a) Her niece.
(b) A Russian princess.
(c) A Polack.
(d) Grigory's sister.
3. What does Yakovlevich find in the middle of his bread?
(a) A finger.
(b) A nose.
(c) A coin.
(d) A map.
4. What does Kovalev see emerge from the carriage outside the pastry shop?
(a) His nose.
(b) His hand.
(c) His dog.
(d) His wife.
5. Who viists Ivanovich immediately after the court case?
(a) The Police Chief.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivan not want to marry Grigor's sister?
2. What is Yakovlevish eating for breakfast at the beginning of the story?
3. What kind of student is Ivan?
4. How does Ivan describe his aunt's appearance?
5. What does the brown sow run off with?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)