|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Dance and a Hop," what does Rachel die of?
(a) An infected wound.
(b) Breast cancer.
(d) Childbirth complications.
2. In "Neighbors," how is Margit's rank proven?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A letter.
(c) Her birth certificate.
(d) A photo album.
3. In "The Yearning Heifer," why does Bessie say the cow is wailing?
(a) It is being weaned.
(b) It needs a bull.
(c) It is giving birth.
(d) It has a disease.
4. In "Something Is There," where does the rabbi's brother live?
5. In "Short Friday," where does Shmul end up in the end?
(a) The hereafter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Quotation from Klopstock," how old is Theresa when Max has an affair with her?
2. In "Neighbors," how are Morris's stories proven?
3. In "Powers," what do the delivery boy and the reporter both have an interest in?
4. In "Passions," what is Jonathan's profession?
5. In "The Destruction of Kreshev," who causes the destruction of kreshev?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)