|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Day in Coney Island," in what language does the narrator write for his job?
2. In "The Cabalist of East Broadway," where can the main character get retirement funds?
(b) New York.
3. In "The Admirer," what disease does Elizabeth's stepdaughter have?
4. In "The Bus," what does the narrator say he is finished with at the end?
5. In "Escape from Civilization," what season does Warshawsky hate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates "The Unseen"?
2. In "The Admirer," where does the fan mail arrive?
3. Where does "The Bus" take place?
4. In "The Yearning Heifer," what does the writer do when he goes for a walk on the farm?
5. In "The Betrayer of Israel," to whom does Koppel compare himself?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)