|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Slaughterer," how does Meil die?
(a) He gets an infection.
(b) He falls into the river.
(c) He slits his wrist.
(d) He is stabbed.
2. In "A Friend of Kafka," how does Kohn impress others?
(a) With his magic tricks.
(b) With his stories.
(c) With his intelligence.
(d) With his poems.
3. In "The Betrayer of Israel," how many children does Koppel have?
4. In "The Betrayer of Israel," what is Koppel arrested for?
5. In "The Joke," where does Walden die?
(a) In a plane crash.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In an American hospital.
(d) In a bank robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Three Encounters," what kind of work does the narrator's brother do?
2. In "The Slaughterer," how do the rabbis describe the job of the slaughterer?
3. In "Passions," what is Jonathan's profession?
4. In "The Last Demon," what kind of feet does the imp have?
5. In "Joy," what ceremony is Bainish avoiding?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)