|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Gimpel the Fool," how many children does Elka have?
2. In "Something Is There," what stops the rabbi's skepticism?
(a) Seeing the moon.
(b) Talking to his brother.
(c) Watching a man die.
(d) Hearing about the war.
3. In "The Spinoza of Market Street," whom did Nahum like to study?
4. In "Joy," what is Bainish's wife expecting him to do?
(a) Continue on in faith.
(b) Cure them of their bad fortune.
(c) Believe in her innocence.
(d) Free his cousin.
5. In "Tiabel and Her Demon," where does Nissan go after he deserts his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Something Is There," where does the rabbi's brother live?
2. In "Short Friday," why is Shmul poor?
3. In "The Little Shoemakers," how did Abba learn to be a shoemaker?
4. Where does "A Crown of Feathers" take place?
5. In "Old Love," where does Harry live?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)