|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Henne Fire," what does Hennerly's nickname mean?
(a) Damaging woman.
(b) Loud and hated.
(c) Fire from Hell.
(d) Smoke and damnation.
2. In "Zeidel the Pope," to what religion does Zeidel convert?
3. In "Joy," what ceremony is Bainish avoiding?
(a) His son's wedding.
(b) His daughter's funeral.
(c) His wife's execution.
(d) His cousin's trial.
4. In The Little Shoemakers," how many children does Abba have?
5. In "Henne Fire," where did Hennerly get her nickname?
(a) From some mean kids at school.
(b) From her husband.
(c) From her parents.
(d) From the townspeople who hated her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Letter Writer," what is Herman interested in?
2. In "The Spinoza of Market Street," what is Nahum a doctor of?
3. In "Old Love," where does Harry live?
4. In "A Crown of Feathers," what kind of estate does Nesha live on?
5. What is the name of the main character in "The Cabalist of East Broadway"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)