|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Letter Writer," how did Herman's family die?
(a) In the Holocaust.
(b) In an attack and robbery.
(c) In a plague epidemic.
(d) In a house fire.
2. In "The Séance," where does Zorach go after leaving Paris?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
3. In "Short Friday," who helps Shmul with his work?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His apprentice.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
4. In "Gimpel the Fool," how many children does Elka have?
5. In "The Slaughterer," how does Meil die?
(a) He falls into the river.
(b) He gets an infection.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He slits his wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "The Gentleman from Cracow" do when he arrives in Frampol?
2. In "The Gentleman from Cracow," how does the synagogue burn to the ground?
3. In "The Unseen," what is Shifra's occupation?
4. In The Little Shoemakers," what is Abba's wife's name?
5. In "The Last Demon," who reveals the imp's feet?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)