|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Dead Fiddler," how does Liebe's fiancé die?
(a) He gets a venereal disease.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He catches cold.
(d) He is mugged and beaten to death.
2. In "Henne Fire," to what is Hennerly compared?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A demon.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A witch.
3. In "The Unseen," what major flaw does Roise have?
4. In "The Last Demon," what do the residents hardly know about?
5. In "Short Friday," who helps Shmul with his work?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Friend of Kafka," how does Kohn impress others?
2. In "The Spinoza of Market Street," what does Nahum think emotions cause?
3. In "The Spinoza of Market Street," what is Nahum a doctor of?
4. In "Joy," what motivates Bainish to keep doing good works?
5. In "The Séance," what does Zorach like to write?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)