|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Alone," where does the narrator's wife live?
(c) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. In "The Destruction of Kreshev," what does Shloimele stop doing after his wedding?
(d) Making love.
3. In "Yentl the Yeshiva Boy," how is Yentl described?
(c) Sweet mannered.
4. In "The Destruction of Kreshev," who causes the destruction of kreshev?
(a) Some renegade Jews.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Devil.
5. In "Tiabel and Her Demon," where does Nissan go after he deserts his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates "The Unseen"?
2. In "Joy," what is Bainish's wife expecting him to do?
3. In "Joy," what ceremony is Bainish avoiding?
4. In "Yentl the Yeshiva Boy," what did Yentl's father study before he died?
5. How many horses pull the carriage that holds "The Gentleman from Cracow"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)