|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Little Shoemakers," where does Abba's eldest son move?
2. At the end of "The Spinoza of Market Street," for what does Nahum ask forgiveness?
(a) Falling in love.
(b) Becoming a fool.
(c) Becoming greedy.
(d) Abandoning his mission.
3. In "The Spinoza of Market Street," whom did Nahum like to study?
4. In "Joy," what ceremony is Bainish avoiding?
(a) His wife's execution.
(b) His daughter's funeral.
(c) His cousin's trial.
(d) His son's wedding.
5. In "Gimpel the Fool," how many children does Elka have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Destruction of Kreshev,"of what is Shloimele a secret member?
2. In "Gimpel the Fool," what is Elka known as?
3. In "The Gentleman from Cracow," how does the synagogue burn to the ground?
4. In "Joy," what is Bainish's wife expecting him to do?
5. In "The Unseen," where did Nathan run away?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)