|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Henne Fire," what does Hennerly's nickname mean?
(a) Smoke and damnation.
(b) Loud and hated.
(c) Damaging woman.
(d) Fire from Hell.
2. In "The Dead Fiddler," what does the fiddler demand at night?
3. In "The Manuscript," what is Shibtah's occupation?
4. In "The Psychic Journey," what is Morris's occupation?
5. In "A Tale of Two Sisters," what is the name of the narrator's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what season does "Moon and Madness" take place?
2. In "The Betrayer of Israel," what is Koppel arrested for?
3. In "A Night in the Poorhouse," what does Motke call himself?
4. In "The Bus," what does the narrator say he is finished with at the end?
5. In "The Spinoza of Market Street," what is Nahum a doctor of?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)