|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Joy," what ceremony is Bainish avoiding?
(a) His son's wedding.
(b) His daughter's funeral.
(c) His cousin's trial.
(d) His wife's execution.
2. In "The Re-encounter," what does Max say about immortality?
(a) It is not deserved.
(b) It is very disappointing.
(c) It is all he wanted it to be.
(d) It is not meant for him.
3. In "The Little Shoemakers," how did Abba learn to be a shoemaker?
(a) He saw the process in a dream.
(b) His father taught him.
(c) He became an apprentice.
(d) He read books about it.
4. In "Grandfather and Grandson," what was Mordecai's wife's name?
5. In "The Cabalist of East Broadway," who buries the main character?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His sweetheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Last Demon," what do the residents hardly know about?
2. In "A Dance and a Hop," what does Rachel die of?
3. Where does "A Crown of Feathers" take place?
4. In "Joy," what is Bainish's wife expecting him to do?
5. In "Something Is There," what stops the rabbi's skepticism?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)