|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Yearning Heifer," how old is Bessie's daughter?
2. In "The Spinoza of Market Street," what does Nahum think emotions cause?
3. In "A Tale of Two Sisters," what does Dora ask the narrator for help with?
(a) Getting out of the country.
(b) Finding a doctor.
(c) Finding her sister.
(d) Making some money.
4. In "The Joke," where does Walden die?
(a) In a plane crash.
(b) In a bank robbery.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In an American hospital.
5. In "The Slaughterer," how do the rabbis describe the job of the slaughterer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Friend of Kafka," to what does Kohn compare life?
2. In "A Tale of Two Sisters," what is the name of the narrator's wife?
3. In "The Last Demon," what do the residents hardly know about?
4. In "The Dead Fiddler," what is a dybukk?
5. In "Brother Beetle," how does Dosha describe her lover?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)