|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Powers," what kind of women does the man say he thinks about often?
(a) Haunted ones.
(b) Dead ones.
(c) Famous ones.
(d) Young ones.
2. In "Joy," what is Bainish's wife expecting him to do?
(a) Believe in her innocence.
(b) Cure them of their bad fortune.
(c) Free his cousin.
(d) Continue on in faith.
3. What do men tell stories about in "Moon and Madness"?
(c) The war.
4. In "The Letter Writer," what is Herman interested in?
(b) Jewish artifacts.
(c) Communing with the dead.
(d) The supernatural.
5. In "Gimpel the Fool," how many children does Elka have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Little Shoemakers," how many children does Abba have?
2. In "The Letter Writer," what language does Herman love best?
3. In "Zeidel the Pope," how old is Zeidel when he becomes a rabbi?
4. Who takes Morris on "The Psychic Journey"?
5. In "A Tale of Two Sisters," why do the two sisters attack each other?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)