|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Slaughterer," where does Meir throw his butcher's knives?
(a) The synagogue.
(b) The river.
(c) The outhouse.
(d) The graveyard.
2. In "The Unseen," where did Nathan run away?
3. In "A Friend of Kafka," how does Kohn impress others?
(a) With his magic tricks.
(b) With his stories.
(c) With his poems.
(d) With his intelligence.
4. In "The Destruction of Kreshev,"of what is Shloimele a secret member?
(a) A sex slave trade ring.
(b) An evil worshipping cult.
(c) A sect of undercover Nazis.
(d) An orthodox Jewish group.
5. In "The Unseen," what is Shifra's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horses pull the carriage that holds "The Gentleman from Cracow"?
2. In The Little Shoemakers," how many children does Abba have?
3. In "Tiabel and Her Demon," how often was Tiabel visited by an undisclosed man?
4. In "Gimpel the Fool," how many children does Elka have?
5. In "Tiabel and Her Demon," how does Tiabel feel when she learns Alchanon died?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)