|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Crown of Feathers," who arranges suitors for Akhsa?
(a) The match maker.
(b) The rabbi.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. What does the rabbi say at the end of "Something Is There"?
(a) I need help.
(b) Something is there.
(c) What can be done?
(d) Where is my part?
3. In "The Séance," where does Zorach go after leaving Paris?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What is the occupation of "The Gentleman from Cracow"?
5. In "A Day in Coney Island," in what language does the narrator write for his job?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Henne Fire," what does Hennerly's husband make for a living?
2. In "A Dance and a Hop," what do the sisters all have in common?
3. In "Grandfather and Grandson," what was Mordecai's wife's name?
4. In "A Friend of Kafka," how does Kohn impress others?
5. In "Gimpel the Fool," how many children does Elka have?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)