|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tiabel and Her Demon," how does Tiabel feel when she learns Alchanon died?
2. In "Joy," what ceremony is Bainish avoiding?
(a) His wife's execution.
(b) His son's wedding.
(c) His cousin's trial.
(d) His daughter's funeral.
3. In "The Unseen," what major flaw does Roise have?
4. In "The Gentleman from Cracow," how does the synagogue burn to the ground?
(a) The poor people burn it for warmth.
(b) The Gentleman sets it on fire.
(c) It is ignited as part of a ritual.
(d) It is hit by lightning.
5. In "The Destruction of Kreshev," who causes the destruction of kreshev?
(a) The Devil.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Some renegade Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Little Shoemakers," where does Abba's eldest son move?
2. In "Henne Fire," what does Hennerly's nickname mean?
3. In "The Joke," where does Walden die?
4. In "Powers," what gift does the delivery boy say he has?
5. In Something Is There, what does the rabbi become skeptical about?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)