|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Dead Fiddler," what does the fiddler demand at night?
2. In "A Dance and a Hop," what kind of business do the sisters run?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A mercantile.
(c) A chandler.
(d) A cooper shop.
3. In "The Dead Fiddler," how does Liebe's fiancé die?
(a) He is mugged and beaten to death.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He catches cold.
(d) He gets a venereal disease.
4. In "The Destruction of Kreshev," who causes the destruction of kreshev?
(a) The Devil.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) Some renegade Jews.
5. In "The Gentleman from Cracow," how does the synagogue burn to the ground?
(a) The poor people burn it for warmth.
(b) The Gentleman sets it on fire.
(c) It is ignited as part of a ritual.
(d) It is hit by lightning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Henne Fire," what does Hennerly's husband make for a living?
2. In "Short Friday," where does Shmul end up in the end?
3. In "A Friend of Kafka," how does Kohn impress others?
4. In "The Spinoza of Market Street," what is Nahum a doctor of?
5. In "Zeidel the Pope," how does Zeidel lose his bag of coins?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)