|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeidel the Pope," to what religion does Zeidel convert?
2. In "The Cafeteria," where does Aaron live?
(a) New York.
3. Where does "The Psychic Journey" take Morris?
4. In "The Manuscript," what does Shibtah say her husband accomplished?
(a) Wooed her.
(b) Painted a masterpiece.
(c) Saved lives.
(d) Wrote a great book.
5. Why does the narrator of "Three Encounters" go to Warsaw?
(a) To buy some supplies.
(b) To enlist in the army.
(c) To get an education.
(d) To find a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Day in Coney Island," in what language does the narrator write for his job?
2. In "The Séance," what is the name of Zorach's lover?
3. In "Passions," what does Jonathan have a passion for?
4. In "The Betrayer of Israel," to whom does Koppel compare himself?
5. In "The Admirer," what disease does Elizabeth's stepdaughter have?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)