|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Dead Fiddler," what does the fiddler demand at night?
2. What does the rabbi say at the end of "Something Is There"?
(a) Where is my part?
(b) What can be done?
(c) I need help.
(d) Something is there.
3. In "The Manuscript," what does Shibtah say her husband accomplished?
(a) Saved lives.
(b) Wrote a great book.
(c) Painted a masterpiece.
(d) Wooed her.
4. Who takes Morris on "The Psychic Journey"?
5. Where does "Brother Beetle" take place?
(b) Tel Aviv.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Henne Fire," where did Hennerly get her nickname?
2. In "The Slaughterer," how does Meil die?
3. Where does "The Psychic Journey" take Morris?
4. Why does the narrator of "Three Encounters" go to Warsaw?
5. In "The Last Demon," what kind of feet does the imp have?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)