|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the two couples of "The Rendezvous" is married?
(a) Cecil and Rose.
(b) Bernard and Rose
(c) Cecil and Odette.
(d) Bernard and Odette.
2. Who is the young man in "The Advice" trying to leave?
(a) His parents.
(b) His best friend.
(c) A man.
(d) A woman.
3. What does the man in "The Advice" think the young man left?
(a) His friend's house.
(b) His girlfriend's house.
(c) His parent's home.
(d) His foster parent's house.
4. What does the man in "The Murderer" go back to repeatedly?
(a) The scene of the crime.
(b) His favorite restaurant.
(c) His house.
(d) His parents.
5. What do the girl and her mother throw at the man in "The Tender Shoot"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antoinette the rival of in "The Rivals"?
2. When does the woman in "The Hand" first notice the hands of her husband?
3. Where do the two men in "The Fox" walk every day?
4. Why is Colette angry at herself for at the end of "Bella-Vista"?
5. How old is Colette in "The Kepi"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does an aging woman imagine in "The Judge"?
2. What do the women discuss during "Secrets"?
3. How does Maxine become convinced that Armande loves him in "Armande"?
4. "What happens in the country during "The Watchmen"?
5. What does Colette discuss in "Green Sealing Wax"?
6. What does Colette remember in "Bygone Spring"?
7. Why does a man hide out in "The Omelet"?
8. Why does the man become jealous in "A Dead End"?
9. What does the country doctor in "The Patriarch" experience?
10. What are Clara and Antoinette rivals over in "The Rivals"?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)