|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Madame Arnaud feel pain in "The Photographer's Wife"?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her head.
2. Who does the man in "The Omelet" kill?
(a) His mistress.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
3. What does the woman in "The Hand" decide to do?
(a) Accept that her husband has horrible hands.
(b) Paint his hands.
(c) Have him wear gloves.
(d) Demand a divorce.
4. Which one of the two couples of "The Rendezvous" is married?
(a) Bernard and Odette.
(b) Cecil and Odette.
(c) Cecil and Rose.
(d) Bernard and Rose
5. What does the man in "The Murderer" go back to repeatedly?
(a) His house.
(b) His favorite restaurant.
(c) The scene of the crime.
(d) His parents.
6. What does Colette think of in "Bygone Springs"?
7. Who does the man in "Monsieur Maurice" ponder hiring?
(a) A man and a woman.
(b) A young woman and an older one.
(c) Two young women,
(d) Two old women.
8. Who is Marco a friend of in "The Kepi"?
9. What are Philippe and Vinca organizing in "April"?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A trip to Morocco.
(c) A party.
(d) A wedding.
10. Why is the married couple hoping for the other couple to marry in "The Rendezvous"?
(a) So they can buy Odette's house.
(b) So Bernard can take part in Cecil's business.
(c) So Bernard can officiate at the wedding.
(d) So Cecil can be invited to parties.
11. Where does the soldier in "The Bitch" go while on leave?
(a) To his mistress' house.
(b) To his parent's house.
(c) To his wife's home.
(d) To his sister's estate.
12. Who does the woman in "The Judge" feel judged by?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her young butler.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her sister.
13. When does the woman in "The Hand" first notice the hands of her husband?
(a) During their first date.
(b) When he meets her parents.
(c) While he sleeps.
(d) During the wedding ceremony.
14. Who sends money to Marco in "The Kepi"?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her estate.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her ex-husband.
15. What is the name of the singer Antoinette and her rival fight for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the older woman have fond memories of?
2. Where does the man in "The Burglar" hide when his victim comes home early?
3. What do Philippe and Vince find when going for a walk in "April"?
4. Who is the local man who serves as a guide for the two couples in "The Rendezvous"?
5. What does Mardame Arnaud try to do?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)