• Early Stories
• In "The Other Table" Colette tells the story of Clouk, a rich man that dates a music hall start named Lulu.
• Lulu leaves Clouk after 4 years and he becomes depressed, going to an opium den to ease his pain.
• Clouk's friends want nothing to do with him.
• Clouk is starting to accept that she is gone and goes to the restaurant with a depressing companion.
• In "Cheri" Cheri has an affair with Lea, an older married woman.
• Cheri reveals to Lea that he is getting married and Lea is upset.
• Cheri is bored with his wife and return to Lea.
• Lea and Cheri go to Tunis, but Cheri finds that he misses his younger wife.
• In "Literature" Colette's goddaughter talk to her about her writing and gives her her opinion on children's books.
• Colette's goddaughter prefers stories without pictures that end happily.
• Colette's goddaughter...
This section contains 2,198 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)