|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is GS going to play in concert the week after his big party?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) North Carolina.
2. What does Winter miss from her purse almost as much as her money in Chapter 16?
(a) A letter.
(b) Box cutter.
(d) The purse.
3. Where does Winter go with sixty other girls in Chapter 14?
(a) Lower Manhattan.
(c) New Jersey.
4. Where does Sister Souljah take Winter in Chapter 12?
(a) Museum of Natural History.
(d) Riker's Island.
5. What is Midnight's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bullet give Winter as a gift before he starts involving her in his drug business?
2. How much money did Santiaga want Dulce to give Winter?
3. What does Winter call the shoes that Sister Souljah is wearing?
4. What feels like a luxury to Winter when she is on the outside for her mother's funeral?
5. The sketch in Sister's Souljah's room was drawn when she was in _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bullet control Winter's every move?
2. How does Winter discover that she did not spend the night with GS?
3. What happens when Winter and Lauren go to a private party hoping to find GS in Chapter 15?
4. What does Sister Souljah question the women about in the meetings in her apartment?
5. What does Winter discover at the Marriott after she runs away from Sister Souljahs? How does she cope with this setback?
6. What is Winter's plan to find Midnight after she discovers his whereabouts in his letters to Sister Souljah?
7. Why does Winter decide to get an abortion?
8. Why does Bullet ask Winter about Midnight as they plan their trip to Baltimore?
9. What does Winter learn about Midnight through the letters she stole from Sister Souljah?
10. What is Winter's life like with Bullet?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)