|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Bullet get to keep Winter in their apartment?
(b) Pit Bulls.
(d) Great Danes.
2. How much money does Winter spend on a dress at the beginning of Chapter 14?
3. Who is the first hip-hop artist Winter meets at Sister Souljah's house?
(a) Will Smith.
(b) Puff Daddy.
(d) LL Cool J.
4. Winter tells Sister Souljah that her friends call her __________.
(d) Cold Girl.
5. Who shows up at Mrs. Santiaga's funeral in a Mercedes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winter go for her mother's funeral?
2. What is Midnight's real name?
3. What kind of shoes does Winter wear to meet Sister Souljah?
4. What does Bullet try to teach Winter while they are in Florida?
5. Where are Bullet and Winter renting a car to drive to in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What suggestions does Sister Souljah give Winter about her future?
2. What happens when Winter and Lauren go to a private party hoping to find GS in Chapter 15?
3. How does Winter get captured by the police while Bullet walks away?
4. What are Winter's feelings for her father as she builds her relationship with Bullet?
5. How does Bullet describe how Santiaga ended up in prison to Winter?
6. How does Winter steal $7000 from Sister Souljah and then get away?
7. How does Winter discover that she did not spend the night with GS?
8. How does Simone attack Winter when she gets into the rental car in Chapter 19?
9. What does Sister Souljah tell the women who attend the meetings in her home?
10. What happens to Winter when she and Bullet stop in Brooklyn to leave his car before their trip to Baltimore?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)