|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sister Souljah refers to her sister Lauren as a ____________.
2. What was the name of the cop who helped Santiaga until he retired?
(a) Captain Chulla.
(b) Captain Julusco.
(c) Captain Thompson.
(d) Captain Rudolph.
3. Where does Bullet take Winter first after they get back from Florida?
4. Who lives near Central Park at the end of the novel?
5. Whom does Winter want to give advice to at the end of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Midnight when he moved to America?
2. What does Winter pretend she needs from Sister Souljah's room in Chapter 15?
3. Whom does Winter run into at the party for GS?
4. Whom does Winter try to call from a payphone at the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. What kind of dogs does Bullet get to keep Winter in their apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sister Souljah tell the women at Riker's Island, and what effect does it have on Winter?
2. How does Winter get captured by the police while Bullet walks away?
3. Why does Winter agree to stay at Sister Souljah's house?
4. How does Winter discover that she did not spend the night with GS?
5. What does Sister Souljah question the women about in the meetings in her apartment?
6. What does Winter discover about Sister Souljah as a member or her household?
7. What does Winter learn about Midnight through the letters she stole from Sister Souljah?
8. Why does Bullet ask Winter about Midnight as they plan their trip to Baltimore?
9. What is Winter's life like in prison?
10. Why does Bullet want to rent a car to get his drugs and guns to Baltimore?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)