|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hotel does Winter take a cab to at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Plaza in Manhattan.
(b) Hyatt in Manhattan.
(c) Marriott in New Jersey.
(d) Hyatt in New Jersey.
2. In Chapter 19 what does Winter's mother have for her?
(a) Letters from Santiaga.
3. How old was Midnight when he moved to America?
4. How much money does Winter steal from Doc's office in Chapter 15?
5. What did Bullet use to conceal the drugs and guns in the rental car?
(a) Winter's purse.
(b) The passenger seat.
(c) The trunk.
(d) Teddy Bears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has visited Winter during her prison sentence?
2. Where does Bullet take Winter first after they get back from Florida?
3. Winter tells Sister Souljah that her friends call her __________.
4. Where did Sister Souljah first see Midnight?
5. Where does Winter discover that Midnight is living in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Simone attack Winter when she gets into the rental car in Chapter 19?
2. What happens to Winter when she and Bullet stop in Brooklyn to leave his car before their trip to Baltimore?
3. What does Sister Souljah question the women about in the meetings in her apartment?
4. Why does Bullet want to make Winter his girl?
5. What does Sister Souljah tell the women at Riker's Island, and what effect does it have on Winter?
6. Why does Winter decide to get an abortion?
7. What is Winter's plan to find Midnight after she discovers his whereabouts in his letters to Sister Souljah?
8. What is Winter's life like with Bullet?
9. Why does Bullet want to rent a car to get his drugs and guns to Baltimore?
10. How does Bullet come back into Winter's life, and why does she decide to give him another chance?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)