|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Winter's probation period in the group home?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 60 days.
2. Whom does Winter call for help in Chapter 6?
3. What kind of car does Santiaga drive?
(c) Rolls Royce.
4. What kind of car does Midnight drive?
5. What is the name of one of the books that Midnight offers Winter in Chapter 4?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) The Grapes of Wrath.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) Art of War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Santiaga's lawyer?
2. What is the name of Santiaga's mistress?
3. Who is Will's girlfriend in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 1, the narrator says you can't smell anyone's breath through ___________.
5. What is the amount of Santiaga's bail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Winter visits her father's lawyer in Chapter 6?
2. What actions does Winter take to survive at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. What does Winter discover about Midnight as she meets with him one more time to get her father's money?
4. After her mom is shot, what does Santiaga tell his daughter?
5. What seems to be Winter's priorities as she meets with Midnight in Chapter 7?
6. What are Winter's feelings about Brooklyn?
7. What are the two most pressing issues facing Santiaga on a regular basis?
8. What does Winter notice as she rides in Midnight's car after her mother has been shot?
9. Why does Midnight suddenly appear at the Santiaga home in Chapter 4?
10. What does Winter want from Will in Chapter 9?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)