|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of Harlem does Sister Souljah live?
(a) Solemn Projects.
(b) Sugar Hill.
(c) The Heights.
(d) The Rails.
2. Who lives near Central Park at the end of the novel?
3. How much money does Winter steal from the charity benefit in Chapter 15?
4. Winter is embarrassed to see _____________at the funeral.
(d) Sister Souljah.
5. What does her attacker use to cut Winter's face in Chapter 19?
(a) Razor blade.
(b) Box cutter.
(c) Broken bottle.
6. Where is GS going to play in concert the week after his big party?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) North Carolina.
7. How old is Winter when she attends her mother's funeral?
8. At Sister Souljah's meeting of women, Phoenix is criticized for being a _______.
9. What kind of dogs does Bullet get to keep Winter in their apartment?
(c) Pit Bulls.
(d) Great Danes.
10. Where does Winter go for her mother's funeral?
(d) New Jersey.
11. What was the cause of Mrs. Santiaga's death?
(b) Blood clot.
(d) Heart attack.
12. What kind of doctor is Doc?
(d) General medicine.
13. In Chapter 19 what does Winter's mother have for her?
(b) Letters from Santiaga.
14. What kind of shoes does Winter steal from the old lady in the hotel parking lot?
(b) Louis Vuitton.
(d) Dooney & Bourke.
15. The sketch in Sister's Souljah's room was drawn when she was in _________.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bullet use to conceal the drugs and guns in the rental car?
2. Winter's and Bullet's apartment in Manhattan overlooks the ________.
3. What does Bullet try to teach Winter while they are in Florida?
4. Who has visited Winter during her prison sentence?
5. What is Winter's prison sentence for being in possession of drugs and guns?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)