|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19 what does Winter's mother have for her?
(d) Letters from Santiaga.
2. Winter says she is in prison for _____________.
(a) A mistake.
(c) An education.
(d) A bad attitude.
3. Where does Bullet take Winter first after they get back from Florida?
4. At Sister Souljah's meeting of women, Phoenix is criticized for being a _______.
5. What kind of shoes does Winter wear to meet Sister Souljah?
(a) Pink slippers.
(d) Broken heels.
6. How many years did Midnight spend in prison?
7. How old is Winter when she attends her mother's funeral?
8. Where does Winter go with sixty other girls in Chapter 14?
(a) Lower Manhattan.
(c) New Jersey.
9. What is Midnight's real name?
10. What does Winter accidentally call Bullet one night in their new apartment?
11. What does Winter call the shoes that Sister Souljah is wearing?
12. Where does Winter discover that Midnight is living in Chapter 16?
(a) Key West, Florida.
(b) Baltimore, Maryland.
(c) Silver Spring, Maryland.
(d) Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
13. Who owns a successful barbershop by the end of The Coldest Winter Ever?
14. What was the cause of Mrs. Santiaga's death?
(b) Blood clot.
(c) Heart attack.
15. What does Winter steal from Sister Souljah's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color laminate does Winter need to get into the VIP section at the party for GS?
2. Who has adopted the Santiaga twins?
3. What is Winter's prison sentence for being in possession of drugs and guns?
4. How much money does Winter steal from the charity benefit in Chapter 15?
5. What was the name of the cop who helped Santiaga until he retired?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)