|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hotel does Winter take a cab to at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Plaza in Manhattan.
(b) Marriott in New Jersey.
(c) Hyatt in Manhattan.
(d) Hyatt in New Jersey.
2. How many years did Midnight spend in prison?
3. Winter can't understand why Sister Souljah has so many ___________.
4. Where does Bullet take Winter first after they get back from Florida?
5. What does Bullet try to teach Winter while they are in Florida?
(a) Crack making.
(b) Bank robbing.
6. What does Sister Souljah have all over the floor of her bedroom?
(b) Rose petals.
7. The sketch in Sister's Souljah's room was drawn when she was in _________.
(b) San Francisco.
8. Winter's and Bullet's apartment in Manhattan overlooks the ________.
(a) FDR highway.
(c) Long Island expressway.
(d) Central Park.
9. Who has adopted the Santiaga twins?
(d) Sister Souljah.
10. Bullet loves Winter because she is _______.
11. How old is Winter when she attends her mother's funeral?
12. Where did Sister Souljah first see Midnight?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) Hofstra University.
(c) Rutgers University.
(d) New York University.
13. What is the name of Bullet's gang?
(a) The Boys.
(b) Young Heads.
(c) Young Bloods.
(d) Big Heads.
14. Where does Sister Souljah take Winter in Chapter 12?
(a) Museum of Natural History.
(d) Riker's Island.
15. Where in Florida does Bullet take Winter for her eighteenth birthday?
(d) Key West.
Short Answer Questions
1. Winter had to answer a question about television________ to spend the night with GS.
2. How old was Midnight when he moved to America?
3. Where are Bullet and Winter renting a car to drive to in Chapter 19?
4. Sister Souljah refers to her sister Lauren as a ____________.
5. What does Winter miss from her purse almost as much as her money in Chapter 16?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)