|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winter steal from Sister Souljah's room?
2. Winter's and Bullet's apartment in Manhattan overlooks the ________.
(b) Long Island expressway.
(c) FDR highway.
(d) Central Park.
3. What kind of shoes does Winter steal from the old lady in the hotel parking lot?
(a) Louis Vuitton.
(d) Dooney & Bourke.
4. Winter tells Sister Souljah that her friends call her __________.
(a) Cold Girl.
5. Where was the birthday party for GS?
(b) The Impala.
(c) The Apollo.
(d) Grand Central Station.
6. Where is GS going to play in concert the week after his big party?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) North Carolina.
7. What kind of dogs does Bullet get to keep Winter in their apartment?
(a) Great Danes.
(b) Pit Bulls.
8. What is the first house rule at Sister Souljah's?
(a) No drugs.
(b) No key.
(c) No men.
(d) No smoking.
9. Who lives near Central Park at the end of the novel?
10. What is the name of the boy Lauren sets Winter up with in Chapter 13?
(b) Little Man.
11. Where does Winter go for her mother's funeral?
(d) New Jersey.
12. Who raised Bullet in Brooklyn?
(a) His mother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His granny.
(d) His brother.
13. The name of the bodyguard for GS whom Lauren goes out with is __________.
14. Winter is embarrassed to see _____________at the funeral.
(b) Sister Souljah.
15. Whom does Winter run into at the party for GS?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of purse does Lauren switch with Winter's?
2. What does Winter pretend she needs from Sister Souljah's room in Chapter 15?
3. What does Lauren need Winter to help her with in Chapter 15?
4. What does Winter go by herself to do in Chapter 18?
5. The morning after her night with GS, Winter discovers the house is being used for what?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)