|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Winter run into at the party for GS?
2. What is the name of the bodyguard who fooled Winter into thinking he was GS?
3. At the funeral, how many years has it been since Winter saw her father?
4. Where was the birthday party for GS?
(a) The Impala.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) The Apollo.
5. Where did Sister Souljah first see Midnight?
(a) New York University.
(b) Hofstra University.
(c) Rutgers University.
(d) Columbia University.
6. Bullet loves Winter because she is _______.
7. Where do Bullet and Winter stay in Florida?
(a) A penthouse.
(b) A friend's place.
(c) A villa.
(d) A hotel suite.
8. What was the name of the cop who helped Santiaga until he retired?
(a) Captain Chulla.
(b) Captain Julusco.
(c) Captain Thompson.
(d) Captain Rudolph.
9. What is Winter's prison sentence for being in possession of drugs and guns?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
10. How old was Midnight when he moved to America?
11. What does Winter go by herself to do in Chapter 18?
(a) Call Midnight.
(b) Get an abortion.
(c) Find her mother.
(d) Visit her father.
12. What does Bullet try to teach Winter while they are in Florida?
(c) Bank robbing.
(d) Crack making.
13. What does Winter miss from her purse almost as much as her money in Chapter 16?
(a) The purse.
(b) Box cutter.
(c) A letter.
14. What did Bullet use to conceal the drugs and guns in the rental car?
(a) The trunk.
(b) Winter's purse.
(c) The passenger seat.
(d) Teddy Bears.
15. Where does Bullet take Winter first after they get back from Florida?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of benefit is Sister Souljah speaking at in Chapter 15?
2. How many years did Midnight spend in prison?
3. By the end of the novel, who owns a successful record shop?
4. In Chapter 19 what does Winter's mother have for her?
5. What kind of shoes does Winter steal from the old lady in the hotel parking lot?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)