|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning after her night with GS, Winter discovers the house is being used for what?
(c) Music video.
2. Where are Bullet and Winter renting a car to drive to in Chapter 19?
3. What is the first house rule at Sister Souljah's?
(a) No key.
(b) No drugs.
(c) No men.
(d) No smoking.
4. What was the cause of Mrs. Santiaga's death?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Blood clot.
5. Winter can't understand why Sister Souljah has so many ___________.
6. Who raised Bullet in Brooklyn?
(a) His granny.
(b) His brother.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His mother.
7. Winter gets angry with Bullet for bringing up whom in Chapter 17?
(b) Her father.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
8. How old is Winter when she attends her mother's funeral?
9. Where does Bullet take Winter first after they get back from Florida?
10. Winter had to answer a question about television________ to spend the night with GS.
11. Where does Winter go for her mother's funeral?
(b) New Jersey.
12. What kind of dogs does Bullet get to keep Winter in their apartment?
(a) Great Danes.
(b) Pit Bulls.
13. Where was the birthday party for GS?
(a) The Impala.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) The Apollo.
14. Where in Florida does Bullet take Winter for her eighteenth birthday?
(a) Key West.
15. By the end of the novel, who owns a successful record shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is GS going to play in concert the week after his big party?
2. Whom does Winter run into at the party for GS?
3. Who denies ever meeting Winter to Bullet in Chapter 18?
4. What hotel does Winter take a cab to at the end of Chapter 15?
5. Who is Lauren's favorite hip-hop artist?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)