|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the landlady in Chapter 8 ask Winter for a deposit on an apartment?
2. How much money does Winter make in her first two weeks at the group home?
3. What does Santiaga buy his wife as a present after the shooting?
(a) Mercedes Benz.
(b) Diamond bracelet.
(d) Coach purse.
4. How much money does Midnight give Winter in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 7, Mrs. Santiaga is put on a waiting list for __________.
(a) Prison visits.
(b) Supervised visitation.
(c) Food stamps.
(d) Family shelter.
6. What does Winter eat at the diner after she leaves the lawyer's office in Chapter 7?
7. How old are the Santiaga twins?
8. What is the name of the boy Winter has a date with on her birthday in Chapter 5?
9. What is the message Winter gives the lawyer in Chapter 6?
(a) "Hell's gate."
(b) "Get the money."
(d) "Use the key."
10. Where does Winter meet Midnight at a restaurant in Chapter 7?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) Port Authority.
(d) South Street Seaport.
11. Where is Winter meeting her friends on the night of her seventeenth birthday?
(a) 42nd Street.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Central Park.
12. Where does Midnight take Winter shopping in Chapter 4?
(c) Saks Fifth Avenue.
13. What is the first thing on Winter's list of things she needs in the group home?
(d) A lock.
14. Where does Winter go to stay in Chapter 8?
(a) Aunt B.
(b) Aunt Laurie.
15. How old is Winter's mother when Winter was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Winter's roommate Lashay's favorite magazine?
2. What is the name of Winter's beauty salon in Brooklyn?
3. Who comes to Penn Station the day after Winter runs away from the group home?
4. How much money does Winter have at the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. Whom does Winter want to go into business with in Chapter 7?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)