|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Santiaga being sent in Chapter 6?
(d) Witness protection.
2. Whom does Winter call for help in Chapter 6?
3. What year was the narrator born?
4. What is the name of the club owner that tells Santiago that Winter is in Brooklyn in Chapter 3?
(c) Lion's Den.
(d) Big Moe.
5. What gift does Winter's father give her for her sixteenth birthday?
(a) Golden locket.
(c) Savings account.
(d) Diamond bracelet.
6. What kind of car does Midnight drive?
7. What does Santiaga give Winter for her seventeenth birthday?
(c) Diamond bracelet.
(d) Diamond necklace.
8. What concert are Simone and Winter going to in Chapter 10?
(b) Uptown and the Boogie Down.
(d) LL Cool J.
9. How old is Winter's mother when Winter was born?
10. How old are the Santiaga twins?
11. Where is Winter's mother shot?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the face.
(d) In the foot.
12. What game does Winter play with her father?
(a) Russian Roulette.
13. Where does Mrs. Santiaga go after jail?
(a) Aunt B's.
(c) Long Island.
(d) Aunt Laurie's.
14. Claudette, Winter's group home roommate, is from _____________.
(c) Dominican Republic.
15. What is the name of Winter's social worker at the group home?
(a) Karen Goldberg.
(b) Kathy Johnson.
(c) Karri Hart.
(d) Kelly Whyte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Winter use to describe Simone's shoplifting?
2. What is the name of Winter's favorite worker for her father?
3. How much money does Winter's aunt steal from her?
4. What concert does Winter go to in Chapter 9?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, Winter considers going to all these people EXCEPT whom?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)