1. In Chapter 1, the narrator says you can't smell anyone's breath through ___________.
(a) A book.
(b) A camera.
(c) A door.
(d) A wall.
2. What year was the narrator born?
3. What does Winter's father give her when she is born?
(a) A car.
(b) A gold locket.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A diamond ring.
4. What color is the carpet in Winter's family apartment?
5. How old is Winter's mother when Winter was born?
6. How often does Winter's mother get her hair done?
(a) Every three days.
(b) Every two weeks.
(c) Every week.
(d) Every day.
7. What is Winter's father's business?
8. What game does Winter play with her father?
(d) Russian Roulette.
9. What is the name of Winter's favorite worker for her father?
10. What is the name of Winter's first sugar daddy?
This section contains 2,899 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)