• The Coldest Winter Ever is told through the eyes of teenage Winter Santiaga, the daughter of a Brooklyn drug-lord.
• Winter has grown up as both the pampered daughter of a highly successful drug dealer and a streetwise girl of the ghetto.
• Santiaga adores Winter's mother. Unlike many men in his profession, he has no other women on the side.
• "Moms" had Winter when she was fourteen, and her relationship with her daughter is more like a friendship.
• The other three Santiaga daughters are young and know nothing about their father's work.
• Winter loves her life in Brooklyn, surrounded by family and friends.
• Santiaga is very protective of Winter, but she manages to lead a life of partying that her father knows nothing about.
• On Winter's sixteenth birthday, Santiaga moves the family to a mansion on Long Island.
• They live a luxurious life full of diamonds and...
This section contains 1,614 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)